We created original art by adding symbols in our background described by different words that describe art. We also added different quadrants in which we added fragmented art. These are basically areas where the symbols have not yet been created by will be in the future.
We solved our problems by combining ideas, fixing any mistakes when creating the poster, and by learning through the mistakes we made/ how to improve on our skills. A specific problem we had was the background and how we should fill it. One member wanted squares the other wanted to go with a granite effect. We compromised and decided to add both elements in our piece.
We collaborated in our art community by asking for feedback, understanding the ideas we had/how to use them with our idea, and we supported other groups by offering feedback. We posted our finished product on the wall for everyone to see. We even got to rate them and added note cards to the 3 we thought were the best.